Advanced Machine & Engineering (Rockford, IL) announced Tschudin & Heid Linear Roller Guides. The linear roller cages and guides are components for machine, instrument, tool, and fixture applications. Features include:
- The use of parallel shafts and sleeves.
- The displacement of moving parts in an axial direction.
- The use of special “rollers” instead of balls.
- Low surface pressure between the rollers and guides.
- Rigid and accurate bearing that can be heavily loaded.
- A longer service life of the guide unit.
- Low maintenance.
For more information visit www.ame.com.
Filed Under: Industrial automation