Tadiran (Lake Success, NY) has introduced the TLM Series of military grade lithium metal oxide batteries, a family of rugged, long-life, high energy cells developed specifically for military and aerospace applications. TLM military grade batteries meet the demanding requirements of single use applications such as ordinance fuses, missile systems, telemetry, emergency/safety devices, shipboard and oceanographic devices. Features include:
- A design constructed with a carbon-based anode, multi metal oxide cathode, organic electrolyte, and a shut-down separator.
- An open circuit voltage of 4 V.
- A discharge capacity of 500 mAh (20 mA @ 2.8 V RT).
- The ability to handle 5A continuously and 15A max pulses.
- An operating temperature range of -40° to 85°C (with storage up to 90°C).
- MIL-STD 810G compliance.
For more information visit www.tadiranbat.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)