Microchip Technology (Chandler, AZ) has announced its latest 2.4 GHz 256-QAM RF high-power amplifier, the SST12CP21, which offers ultra-low EVM and current consumption for 256-QAM and IEEE 802.11n systems. The SST12CP21 features:
- A high linear output power of up to 23 dBm @ 1.75% dynamic EVM.
- MCS9 HT40 MHz bandwidth modulation @ 5 V and 320 mA current consumption.
- 25 dBm linear power @ 3% EVM with 350 mA current consumption for 802.11g/n applications.
- Spectrum mask compliance up to 28 dBm for 802.11b/g communication.
- A 3 x 3 x 0.55 mm, 16-pin QFN package.
- A low operating current of 320 mA @ 23 dBm and 350 mA @ 25 dBm.
- 50 Ω on-chip input match and simple output match.
For more information visit www.microchip.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)