Pasternack Enterprises (Irvine, CA) has introduced an all new series of low PIM cable jumpers with formable coax. These new assemblies are designed for low passive intermodulation (PIM) applications including use in black boxes, test equipment racks and cabinets, distributed antenna systems (DAS), and lab testing. Features include:
- 2 different coax diameters sizes including 0.163” and 0.276”.
- Connector options including 7/16 DIN, 4.1/9.5 mini-DIN, Type N, and SMA.
- TriMetal plating, soldered connection points and a precise coaxial cable construction.
- A PIM performance of -160 dBc and 1.25:1 VSWR.
- Operation from DC up to 6 GHz depending on the desired configuration.
For more information, visit www.pasternack.com.
Filed Under: Cables + cable management, M2M (machine to machine)