LR-27 Series Heavy Duty LVIT Inductive Linear Position Sensor for Factory Automation Higher Performance with a Lower Cost of Ownership
Alliance Sensors Group a div of H.G. Schaevitz LLC has expanded its sensor product offering by adding to its line the LR-27 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors. These are contactless devices designed for factory automation and a variety of heavy duty industrial or commercial applications such as solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brakes, chute or gate positioners on off-road or agri-vehicles, robotic arm position feedback, and packaging equipment. With their compact yet robust design, superior performance, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, LR-27 sensors are ideal for both industrial and OEM position sensing applications.
- Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
- 4 Ranges from 50 to 200 mm (2 to 8 inches) LRL series for ranges 10 to 18 inches
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 27 mm (1.05 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or 1m cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the LR-27 series offer a choice of four analog outputs, and all units include ASG’s proprietary SenSet™ field scalability feature.
The LR series also includes the LR-19 series for applications where a shorter length and smaller diameter body is required and the spring loaded LRS-18 for applications where the probe cannot be hard fixed to the measurand.
Alliance Sensors Group
Filed Under: Sensor Tips