H. G. Schaevitz LLC, Alliance Sensors has expanded its sensor product offering by adding to its line the LRL-27 Series of long-stroke LVIT position sensors. These are contactless devices designed for factory automation systems and a variety of heavy duty industrial or commercial applications such as solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brakes, material chute or gate positioners on off-road or agri-vehicles, robotic arm position feedback, and packaging equipment. Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the LRL-27 series offer a choice of four analog outputs, and all units include ASG’s proprietary SenSet field scalability feature. With their compact yet robust design, superior performance, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, LRL-27 sensors are ideal for industrial and OEM position sensing applications.
• LVIT technology (Linear Variable Inductance Transducer)
• Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
• 5 nominal ranges from 8 to 18 in. (200 to 450 mm)
• Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
• 1.05 in. (27 mm) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
• Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
• Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or 1-m cable
The LR series also includes the LR-27 for shorter stroke applications, LR-19 series for applications where a short length and smaller diameter body is required, and the spring loaded LRS-18 series.
Filed Under: Sensor Tips