PALATINE, IL – Lumex has launched a resource-packed new website as part of a global brand refresh that also involved a reorganization of the company’s product lines and brand imaging.
Lumex´s new website includes features such as parametric search, competitor cross reference, inventory updates, and real-time order tracking.
The new Lumex website features a number of key resources including:
• Competitor Cross Reference – Allows design engineers to easily identify Lumex products that will work in an existing application using an alternate supplier
• Parametric Search – Allows users to input keywords, partial part numbers and product family names in order to more quickly find the Lumex products and data they are looking for
• Real-Time Order Tracking – Available for customers using Lumex’s preferred global freight carrier.
• Inventory Updates – Lumex and distribution channels inventory status updated daily.
• Going Green Resource – Information about the energy savings potential of LED technology.
• Industry Focus Overviews – Information about the latest in LED and LCD technology available for industries such as industrial controls, medical devices, communications, test and measurement, electronic signage, general lighting and security and life safety.
• Case Histories/Testimonials – Overview of custom solutions developed in collaboration with Lumex customers.
• Technical Resource Center – A wealth of technical information including technical notes, white papers and feature articles.
• Enhanced Information Requests – The site makes it easy for visitor to find a distributor, or to request a catalog, product literature or product sample.
The new resource-pack website received the prestigious “Platinum Excellence” award from the National Electronic Distributors Association (NEDA) at the 2010 NEDA Executive Conference. The website was judged by a panel of B2B marketing experts and received the top honor for its ease of navigation as well as for the quantity and quality of relevant material provided to site visitors.
In addition to developing a crisp new logo, adopting a new tagline and launching a new website, Lumex has reorganized its over 7,000 different products into five different product families: QuasarBrite™ LEDs, TitanBrite™ high-power LEDs, InfoVue™ LCDs, QuantumBrite™ backlights, and TransBrite™ light pipes.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Lights • signal lamps • indicators