Chassis Plans’ new M2UDA-20 revision controlled, military-grade storage server system can be used for many rugged, computationally-intense military and/or industrial applications, while using limited rack space.
- Meets and/or exceeds MIL-STD-810K and 901D for a range of environmental specifications – extreme high and low temperatures, high altitude, 5 percent to 05 percent non-condensing humidity, vibration, bench handling shocks and EMI compliance
- Designed for use worldwide, it is compliant with RoHS, REACH, CE and TAA specifications
- Low weight
- Contains Chassis Plan’s proprietary SysCool thermal management system
- Iincludes “Revision control”, which enables Chassis Plans to maintain control and configuration of all the components within a system for the life of the program
- Assembled in the USA
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified and ITAR Registered
- Offers a variety of high performance motherboard options and is available with the latest generation Intel processors
- Includes 12 2.5 removable drive bays and supports JBOD and high-performance RAID storage options
Specifications can always be customized to fit a customer’s unique application requirements.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping