Beta LAYOUT (Vacaville, CA) allows you to tag mass-produced PCBs with their embedded RFID – named the Magic PCB process. Beta LAYOUT will have information about the Magic Application Machine (MAM) and PCB samples at this year’s PCB West (Booth 210). The MAM machine automates the process of embedding an RFID chip in your PCB’s. Key features of the Murata Magicstrap include:
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 / ISO 18000-6C compatible – UHF frequencies (860 – 960MHz)
- Antennas impedance matching function integrated into MAGICSTRAP.
- Up to 4~7 meter read range.
- Antenna patterns/guidelines available for various sizes of printed circuit boards to meet a wide range of applications.
- Memory capacity of 512 bits ~ 3,3 Kbits
For more information, visit www.beta-layout.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)