The Maxi Transmitter is Scanreco’s most advanced and versatile transmitter with a large (4.3”), high-performance color display, and room for many control elements as well as function labeling. The ergonomic housing comes in two basic versions, with linear levers or joysticks. The Maxi Transmitter has a modular design and offers a bundle of both standard and optional settings and features to improve the operator experience. The maximum speed of proportional movements can be easily adjusted using a “turtle/rabbit” toggle switch in five steps. The stop function conforms to performance level “e” (PL e) as specified in EN ISO 13849-1, a legally binding standard for safety-critical components of control systems.
Maxi Transmitter features include:
- 1-8 linear levers or 1-4 joysticks
- Operator feedback options:
- Color display 4.3” with 480 x 272 px
- Monochrome display 2.5” with 128 x64 px
- LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Cable control: Standard length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +70°C / ~-4°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP65
Scanreco’s automatic frequency management allows for continuous operation without any interruptions caused by radio interference from other wireless equipment. The Maxi Transmitter communicates with the corresponding receiver using a protocol and a unique identity code. This guarantees that no other Scanreco transmitter, any other product, can unintentionally activate the machine.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS