Mayr Corporation’s ROBA-contitorque is a consistent-torque continuous slip clutch with magnetic hysteresis principle.
If you require wear-free and reliable torque limitation, the ROBA-contitorque continuous slip clutch and brake is the ideal partner.
Contrary to friction-type clutches the torque is transmitted contactlessly via magnetic forces.
Characteristics and advantages of the ROBA-contitorque:
● contactless torque transmission
● excellent torque repetitive accuracy
● precise torque limitation
● free of wear –
no contamination due to abrasion
● load holding
● applicable as clutch or brake
● compact design
● robust bearing
● easy graduated torque adjustment with direct torque indication
● low weight and mass moment of inertia
Filed Under: Coupling Tips