The MPU-400M series, available now from MicroPower Direct (Stoughton, MA), is a family of compact 400 W AC/DC power supplies that are certified to EN 60601 3RD edition. These power supplies offer a unique combination of high power, safety features, robust performance and compact construction. Features include:
- A universal input from 90 to 264 VAC.
- Factory set outputs of 12, 24, or 48 VDC.
- A peak output power to 700W, reinforced insulation, and an I/O isolation of 4,000 VAC.
- Protection for over load, over voltage, over temperature, and short circuit faults.
- Interface signals for Power On, Power Good, AC Fail, and a Remote On/Off.
- A MTBF greater than 100 khours.
- An optional “current share” feature that allows up to 4 units to be connected together.
- A compact 8 x 5 x 1.6” U-Channel Chassis.
- An operational temperature range from 0° to +70°C (ambient).
For more information, visit www.micropowerdirect.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping