Mencom Corp. SQUICH spring terminal rectangular connectors provide tool-free solutions that significantly reduce the connection time by utilizing spring terminals with actuator buttons. The cabling time of the SQUICH connector can be 50 percent quicker than the screw-type connection and 20 percent quicker than the conventional spring-type connection.
The continuous demand for a greater number of poles and smaller dimensions has led to the design and manufacturing of the new CDSH series, which offers single connectors with a maximum number of 84 poles that occupy the same space of standard connectors with screw/spring connections
The high-density version requires no special wire preparation except stripping. Also, they feature an excellent fastening mechanism for a great resistance against strong vibrations in the harsh manufacturing floors. The high-density SQUICH rectangular connectors are characterized by the following advantages.
- New CDSH series (10A, 400V) is available in 9, 18, 27, 42, 54 and 84 pole configuration and can be used with the entire series of the Mencom rectangular enclosures
- Greater pole density as compared to the standard rectangular inserts
- Reduced inserts preparation and cabling times
- Cabling tool is not necessary
- Quick identification of wired and non-wired terminals
- Terminals already open and ready for conductor clamping
- Option to use wires up to 2.5 mm2
Filed Under: Industrial automation