Stafford Manufacturing Corp. recently introduced a new line of micro-positioning shaft collars for linear motion and other applications requiring precise and fully repeatable positioning.
- Fully sealed to protect their internal threads from contamination and provide 0.200” total adjustment in 0.0005” increments
- Suited for use as end stops in linear motion systems and related applications
- Micro-adjustable collars let users achieve fine-tune positioning with fully repeatable and locked settings
- Machined from aluminum and supplied with stainless steel fasteners
- Lock into position using an Allen wrench and come in 3/8” to 1-1/2” bore sizes
- Clear, anodized finish and can be supplied in colors to match OEM requirements
Filed Under: Materials • advanced