Vadatech (Henderson, NV) has announced a new Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) carrier for a FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) per VITA-57. The design allows users to utilize the popular FMCs within the AMC format of the MicroTCA architecture. Features include:
- AMC.1, AMC.2, and AMC.4 compliance.
- Various serial protocol options and performance features.
- An on-board QorIQ PPC (Pin Peripheral Controller) that runs at 1.0GHz with 2GB of DDR3 memory at 64-bit wide.
- An on-board jitter clock cleaner.
- 8 MB of boot Flash and up to 32 GB of user Flash.
- A Serial over LAN with hardware RNG (Random Number Generator).
For more information, visit www.vadatech.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping