In its 7th year, the event is the only one of its kind in North America that focuses solely on advancing military radar capabilities. This event will bring together the most influential and knowledgeable radar experts in order to discuss the future measures and strategies for Developing the Next-Generation Military Radar while Maintaining and Advancing Current Systems.
Attend this event to learn about a new era of radar research and development in the new environment of sequestration and budget cuts. It will investigate the current state of technology implemented within the radar industry and the road ahead.
The Military Radar Summit will look at:
- Challenges and Potential Solutions for Current Issues Affecting Cognitive Radar Systems
- G/ATOR Case Study
- Developing Open Architecture in Radar
- Expanding on the FAA Drone and Flight Requirements
- Budget Impact on Radar Procurement
- UAS Radar Life-Cycle Modernization Projects
- New Airborne Radar Capabilities
For more information, visit http://www.MilitaryRadarSummit.com.
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense