(Cleveland, Ohio) – Keithley Instruments, Inc. (NYSE:KEI), has released the 4X4 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) RF test system for R&D and production testing of next generation RF communications equipment and devices. Keithley’s MIMO RF test system consists of its new Model 2920 Vector Signal Generator (VSG) and Model 2820 Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA), Model 2895 MIMO Synchronization Unit, and powerful MIMO Signal Analysis Software.
– support for 4X4 MIMO applications
– support for a multitude of commercial standards, including cellular, WiMAX, and WLAN
– +/-1 nanosecond signal sampler synchronization
– less then 1 nanosecond peak-to-peak signal sampler jitter
– less than 1 degree of peak-to-peak RF-carrier phase jitter.
For More Information. For more information and pricing details on Keithley’s new 4X4 MIMO RF test system or any of its RF test solutions, visit www.keithley.com/pr/077
: Design World :
Filed Under: Signal analyzers, Test + measurement • test equipment
Tell Us What You Think!