Misumi USA, Inc. has significantly expanded its family of Suction Cups, suitable for use in a host of automated processes within the industrial plant, including manufacturing, assembly, conveying, testing and inspection.
The new Misumi Suction Cup products are designed in a wide variety of versions to accommodate a diverse range of applications. Their rugged suction cup fittings are made of brass with Electroless nickel plating. Fittings can be ordered in different shapes, configurations and mounting types. Suction cup pad material options include: nitrile rubber, conductive silicon rubber, fluoro rubber, chloroprene rubber, with the choice depending on which version is ordered.
Misumi’s new Suction Cup types include:
* Standard Type – Suitable for adsorption on flat work piece
* Deep Type – Suitable for use on round objects
* Sponge Type – Suitable for use on irregular surfaces
* Soft Type – Excellent flexibility, suitable for adsorption with minimal scratching on the work
* Bellows Type – Suitable for use on soft work surfaces, such as vinyl
* Soft Bellows Type – Excellent flexibility, suitable for use with more delicate materials, such as paper
* Oval Type – Suitable for use on work requiring several small pads
* Thin Object Type – Ideal for conveying a thin, paper-like object, such as vinyl
Misumi USA Inc.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Automation components, Mechanical
Tell Us What You Think!