Schaumburg, IL – Misumi USA, Inc. announces an expansion to its portfolio of Ball Bearings. These components, which reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads, are commonly used in machinery and equipment across the agricultural, automotive, aerospace, general industrial, medical device, and packaging industries.
Among the new Ball Bearing products introduced in MISUMI’s 2011 Metric Catalog of Mechanical Components are:
• Deep Groove, Double Shielded – Economy Type
• Deep Groove with Flange – Multiple new specs have been added.
• Deep Groove, Single Shielded
• Deep Groove, Double Shielded with C3 Clearance – Radial clearance is larger than standard products. Especially well-suited for tight joining fit and potential temperature difference between outer and inner rings.
• Deep Groove, Contact Sealed, Stainless Steel – Made of 440C SS with NBR (nitrile rubber) seal. Offers better moisture and dust resistance than standard open, double shielded and non-contact sealed styles.
• Deep Groove, Small, Double Shielded – Economy Type. Multiple new Contact Sealed styles have been added to Non-Contact Sealed styles.
• Deep Groove, Small, Open
• One-Way Clutches – Feature bearings at both ends of the clutch to support radial loads. Clutch locks in one direction and free spins in the other direction.
• Self-Aligning Ball Bearings – Self-alignment feature enables the ability to tolerate mounting misalignment and deflection during rotation. Suitable for use in drive shafts which tend to deflect, or where precise alignment of shaft and housing are difficult.
• Deep Groove with Groove – Three different styles in 440C Stainless Steel: V-Groove, SZU U-Groove, and SZG G-Groove.
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Automation components, Bearings, Mechanical, Motion control • motor controls