MISUMI USA, Inc. announced the recent expansion of its Linear Actuator product offerings. The new products include several manually operated KU Series Linear Actuators, as well as a new series of Pneumatic Module Units (Linear Guides).
The new product offerings include:
KU Series Manually Operated Linear Actuators. The new actuators feature easy to use manual control for simple jig positioning, and a handwheel drive with trapezoidal lead screws. New models are:
• KUDP – features position indicator for fast, easy positioning and adjustment, and choice of three handwheel types.
• KUEF – has configurable handwheel direction for user-selectable orientation, plus choice of three handwheel types. Well suited for use in limited spaces.
• KUL, KULDP and KULF – vertical models offer simple up-and-down positioning and choice of three handwheel types. KULDP has a positioning indicator, and KULF offers user-selectable configurable orientation.
• KUS – a basic rotating table actuator offering fast, easy positioning via built-in plunger, with positions clearly indexed by 30 degrees.
MA Series Line Extension – Pneumatic Module Units (Linear Guides). The new units provide pneumatically driven end-point positioning for simple transfers. The MA Series units offer a cost-effective choice, with cost typically 20 percent less than the total cost of the individual parts. New models include:
• MACM-C – equipped with tube-style air cylinder, and MACM-N, without tube-style cylinder.
• MACQ-C – equipped with compact air cylinder, and MACQ-N, without compact cylinder.
MISUMI’s MA Series of Pneumatic Module Units also includes:
• MAT – vertical modules, with or without air cylinders, for use in vertical pressurization cutting and push motion applications.
• MAH – horizontal modules, with or without air cylinders, can be used in both horizontal and vertical positions for work or pallet conveyance and other transfer applications.
Shipping time for all of the new products is eleven (11) days. For helpful Single Axis Actuator unit selection guidelines, design engineers can use MISUMI’s online Technical Calculation Software and 3D and 2D CAD data.
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Actuators, Factory automation, Automation components, Linear motion • slides, Motion control • motor controls, Pneumatic equipment + components