MISUMI USA, Inc. has expanded its offerings of Cable Carriers, which are designed to protect and guide motion control cables and air hoses commonly used in motion control machinery and equipment. Cable Carrier Support Channels are also available as conduits for the carriers.
MISUMI’s new and enhanced selection of Cable Carriers and Trays include:
- Slit Type, SE/SZ Series Cables and hoses can be easily tucked in from both internal and external circumference sides. Supports clean room operation.
- Compact Type, MHPKS Space saving style enables protection for a single cable or hose.
- Flap Open-Close Type, MHPUS Flaps open conveniCable Carrierently on left or right side for quick, convenient access.
- Flap Open-Close Full Cover Type, FHPS Full cover protects cables and hoses from ambient dust and debris.
- Low Friction Low Noise Type, MPSPS Low friction interior surface results in less wear on cables and hoses; plus the carriers offer low noise operation.
- Low Particulate Low Noise Type, MPSCS High dust protection design contributes to Clean Room 1000 level rating, plus the carriers offer low noise operation.
- Cable Carrier Support Channels, CBC Series Channels support and guide cable management carries over long travel. Available in widths of 40 up to 120mm in 10mm increments and length (up to 1m) in 5mm increments . You can also specify the mounting hole locations. Available in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel.
MISUMI Cable Carriers can be specified in a wide range of sizes and a detailed selection guide is available from MISUMI to assist users in selecting the best product for each application. Shipping times range from (3) three to (8) days, depending on products selected.
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Cables + cable management, Linear motion • slides, Motion control • motor controls