MISUMI USA, Inc. has introduced a total of 19 new products to its Sanitary Pipes, Vacuum Piping Parts and Tanks product category. The new products are suitable for use in liquid pumping and vacuum defoaming applications across a wide range of industries.
The new MISUMI Pressure Tanks are designed to handle operating pressure ranges of 0.5Mpa or lower, and offer capacities ranging from 1 to 22.5 liters. All tanks are ruggedly constructed of 304 Stainless Steel, which provides resistance to a range of chemicals. For most Pressure Tank styles, users can specify options – such as the number and size of holes in the lid, as well as inner and outer surface finishing grades, which include coarse (240), standard (320), and fine (400) buff polishing.
The new product lineup includes various tank styles, shapes and sizes, including:
· Simplified Pressure Tanks in 5, 10 and 20 liter capacities
· Standard Pressure Tanks in capacities from 1.6 to 11 liters
· Wide-Mouth Pressure Tanks in capacities from 1.0 to 10 liters
· Narrow-Mouth Pressure Tanks in capacities from 4.0 to 22.5 liters
· Pressure Tanks with Safety Functions come in various styles and capacities. They feature a built-in safety cover for discharging pressure and special support angles to prevent tank from falling when detached.
MISUMI also offers O-Rings for the tanks in nitrile or fluorine, with selection depending on the chemical, oil or solvent resistance required by the application. Tank lids, clamps, pressure regulators, level gauges and float switches and other accessories are also available.
And, for vacuum defoaming and other vacuum applications, MISUMI has expanded its line of Vacuum Piping Parts, which now include a comprehensive selection of flexible tubes, piping with welded ends, and flanged pipe fittings.
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Automation components
Tell Us What You Think!