MISUMI USA, Inc., a subsidiary of MISUMI Corporation, part of MISUMI Group, Inc. (Tokyo: 9962), will display its extensive portfolio of Linear Guides at PACK EXPO 2013, Booth #S-6063. Demonstrations will be available at the booth for machine and automation system design engineers seeking rugged and reliable linear motion solutions.
The Linear Guides can be precisely configured to order at the MISUMI website, with free CAD downloads instantly available for importing into the design specifications. Shipping time for 95 percent of these products is six (6) days or less.
MISUMI’s Linear Guide product line-up includes interchangeable types in which the block and rail are sold separately and non-interchangeable types in which the block and rail are sold as a matched set. Product models include:
- Miniature Guides in a variety of styles designed for lighter loads. These have two rows of contacting steel balls in a 4-point raceway contact design.
- Medium and Heavy Load styles designed for heavier loads, including Ultra- and Extra Super Heavy loads. These have four rows of contacting steel balls in a 2-point raceway contact design.
- Low Temperature Black Chrome Plated types, featuring a 5 um fluoropolymer layer chemically deposited as a black film on rails and blocks. This protective coating provides a durable finish that resists corrosion and is immune to racking and flaking, even under repeated bending.
- A wide range of standard and customized design options, including short blocks, long blocks, wide blocks, blocks with dowel holes, and dust-resistant versions for use where dust and debris may pose a hazard to smooth operation.
- Accessories, such as clamp, bolt and plate stoppers, height adjusting blocks, locking units and cross roller tables.
The Linear Guides utilize steel balls rolling on precisely ground raceways, with the balls being recirculated by plastic return caps. In selecting linear guides, design engineers must consider various specifications, such as allowable load and clearance requirements. Product experts will be available at the booth to provide engineering assistance using MISUMI’s easy-to-use CAD Configurator.
With no minimum order requirement or set-up charges, MISUMI has built its reputation as the premier global supplier of high quality factory automation configurable components. At the heart of the MISUMI business model is the unique on-demand CAD Configurator and easy to navigate website. This unique business model offers customers an effective strategy for reducing costs and gaining competitive advantage through streamlined production and assembly processes and faster time-to-market.
MISUMI USA Inc.
Filed Under: Linear Motion Tips, Packaging