MISUMI USA, Inc. will highlight a host of new mechanical components for motion control, assembly and factory automation applications at this year’s Automation Technology Expo Canada, June 21-23, in Toronto. Machine building OEMs and automation system design engineers can learn more about the new products at MISUMI Booth Number 939.
Also, Enter our “Go Configure” Drawing for your chance to win one of five prizes to be given away at the Expo.
Samplings of the new MISUMI components include:
• New Low Cost positioning solutions including Standard Precision Positioning Stages and Simplified Adjustment Units.
• LX Series Linear Actuator line extensions, to include Actuators with Reverse Parallel Motor or Motor Wrap (for space-saving requirements). No design time required – can be configured to precise specifications and standardized for fast, easy reordering.
• KU Series Actuator line extensions, including nine new standardized types of Precision Class Single Axis KU Actuators.
· Miniature Conveyors, including a new space-saving Flat Belt Single Track Mini Conveyor (70mm) with built-in motor drive, and a Dual Track Mini Conveyor (57mm), End Shaft Driven, which features a rugged carbon steel sprocket and Polyacetal plastic chain for ease of maintenance.
• Configurable Automotive Style Locating Pins and Holders, in six different styles, developed specifically for leading automotive industry OEMs.
• Gates PowerGrip GT Belt Series, an addition to MISUMI’s line of Timing Pulleys and Belts. Offers shaft bore machining and surface treating options, yet ships in only six days!
• Compact and cost-saving On-Off Switchable Magnet Blocks with Three-Sided Attraction. Used primarily in assembly applications, the Magnet Blocks are about one-third the size of competitive units – at a fraction of the price.
• Factory Frame Joints in five new styles, a significant line expansion for easy assembly of MISUMI’s highly popular Aluminum Extrusions, which are available in large array of profiles, styles and sizes.
• New accessories designed for use in assembling factory floor carts, pallets and/or shelving built with MISUMI Aluminum Extrusions, include Adjustable Height Floor Stoppers and Skidproof Nuts.
Most MISUMI components are configurable, with downloadable CAD files and full specs and pricing available at the company’s website at http://us.misumi-ec.com. The new products are also highlighted in the MISUMI 2011 Catalog of Mechanical Components for Factory Automation.
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Automotive, Actuators, Factory automation, Automation components, Linear motion • slides, Motion control • motor controls