MISUMI USA, Inc. is providing live demonstrations of its LX Series Single Axis Actuators at the 2011 ATX exhibition in Toronto.
The rugged, versatile and fully configurable LX Actuators are used extensively across a wide range of motion control functions in machine building, factory automation and assembly operations, packaging lines, QC testing and inspection. The actuators can be used to create servo-driven insertion and drilling units, precision measurement devices, pick-and-place tables, painting units, and much more.
At the MISUMI booth, product engineers will demonstrate the capabilities and versatility of the LX Actuator line to machine builders and design engineers. Andy Sklierenko, FA Product Manager – Motion notes: “In our live demo, we want to show how sourcing pre-assembled actuators from a leading supplier is much less time-consuming and more cost-effective than building the units in-house. Our engineering staff is always available to help configure the actuators to the specific application, taking into account load, speed, stroke distance, material requirements, and the operating environment. Our goal is to make the actuator selection and specification process as simple and hassle-free as possible.”
MISUMI’s comprehensive LX Actuator line offers literally thousands of configurations. The company’s competitive prices and short delivery times make the units a practical and affordable choice for a host of applications.
LX Actuator design options include:
• Five different profiles in lengths from 75mm to 600mm
• Standard or High Precision models, with certificate of calibration and repeatability of +/- 3 to 5 microns
• Motorized versions with both Metric and NEMA motor mounts (standard motor mounts are included in the price)
• Styles with and without covers, heavy and medium load versions, and models suitable for use in Class 100/ISO Class 5 Clean Room operations
• A wide range of mounting brackets and accessories, such as limit sensors and end-of-travel switches, allow the actuators to be tailored to perform specific tasks and functions
MISUMI USA, Inc.
Filed Under: Actuators, Factory automation, Automation components, Linear motion • slides, Motion control • motor controls