In a continuing effort to help its customers increase productivity and reduce total cost of ownership within industrial plants and manufacturing facilities, Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. introduces the [email protected] Alliance Program. In addition to its own factory automation products and technologies, Mitsubishi Electric Automation now offers connections to complementary products from other vendors through the [email protected] Alliance Program to increase productivity from the simple device level to the business system level.
Mitsubishi Electric’s [email protected] Alliance Program is a third-party referencing program with other automation hardware and software vendors that allows customers to select solutions that best solve their automation challenges. [email protected] Alliance third-party vendor solutions are thoroughly tested with Mitsubishi Electric products, ensuring compatibility and ease of implementation. Complete documentation, including quick start guides, sample programs and maintenance screens when required, will be available for each solution, drastically reducing the time necessary to implement and maintain these solutions.
Through the [email protected] Alliance Program, Mitsubishi Electric Automation and the company’s Alliance vendors work together to help customers reduce total cost of ownership. This occurs through pre-engineered integration, making the latest technologies easier to use and more cost effective.
“With the [email protected] Alliance Program, we’re helping our customers increase productivity to gain an edge in their fiercely competitive markets,” said Robert Miller, senior manager, strategic collaborations and partnerships, Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. “We see the [email protected] Alliance Program as a win-win for both our customers and the Alliance vendors.”
• Proven product and technology solutions
• Reduced engineering time to integrate solutions using Mitsubishi Electric hardware with Alliance vendor products
• Connectivity from the sensor level to the business intelligence level
• Reduced downtime, intuitive maintenance screens, as well as backup and restore capabilities
• Ability to implement the latest technology quickly and efficiently
• Join forces with a global leader in factory automation products and technologies
• Access to Mitsubishi Electric-specific protocols and development hardware
• Worldwide exposure through Mitsubishi Electric marketing through signage, website, advertising and trade shows
• Increase sales opportunities through joint sales and marketing
Initial third-party hardware and software in the [email protected] Alliance Program include Balluff,
CC-Link Partner Association, COGNEX, LEM®, MDT Software, eWON, Kepware Technologies, Ocean Data Systems – Dream Report™, and Powerit Solutions®.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, ALL INDUSTRIES, Factory automation, Software
Tell Us What You Think!