Amphenol All Sensors Corp. of Morgan Hill, Calif. now sells MLDX series pressure sensors — which are fully compatible as a drop-in replacement for Honeywell SDX series sensors. The new series offers OEM customers design flexibility and high performance over a wide temperature range … for pressure ranges from 5 inH2O to 100 PSI.
The MLDX Series is based on All Sensors’ CoBeam2 Technology, which reduces package stress susceptibility — resulting in improved overall long term stability and vastly improved position sensitivity. This innovative sensing element technology offers best in class, ultra-low pressure sensing.
The MLDX Series has a temperature compensated output signal and is calibrated for zero and span. By offering a compensated and calibrated output signal, many errors associated with pressure measurement are corrected, offering an accurate and stable signal.
Devices come in differential 5 inH2O, 10 inH2O, 1 to 100 PSID, and 15 to 100 PSIA pressure ranges.
MLDX series pressure sensors features
- Compatible Electrical Footprint with Honeywell SDX Series
- High Sensitivity and Accuracy
- DIP Package for PCB Mounting
- Low Power Consumption and Warm-Up Shift
- Temperature Compensated and Calibrated mV Output Signal
- Enhanced Front to Back Linearity
- All Sensors’ CoBeam2 Technology
- Protective Parylene Coating Option for protection against moisture and harsh media
MLDX series pressure sensors applications
Suitable applications for this device include: HVAC, industrial controls, environmental controls, air sampling equipment, and portable and handheld equipment. Contact the manufacturer for pricing. Samples are available for product testing through allsensors.com/products/mldx-series.
Filed Under: Sensor Tips, Sensors (pressure)