Flexibility and function are key needs in today’s conveyor applications. To help meet those needs, the 3200 Series Conveyor platform gives users more options and flexibility to serve a greater range of markets, including industrial, packaging and assembly.
This line was created by merging and improving the 5200/5300 Series Conveyors with the 3200 Series conveyor platform. The 3200 Series product line includes Flat Belt Conveyors, Modular Belt Conveyors and Precision Move Conveyors. The 3200 Modular Belt Conveyor is the first phase of the launch.
Merging the two product lines not only delivers greater speeds and load capacities, it is also easier to integrate, and configure with multiple curves.
Features of the new 3200 Series Modular Belt Conveyor include:
• Flat side tail design for ease of machine interface
• Capability for up to four curve modules
• Improved curve conveyor capacity up to 200%
• Curve belt speed capacity to 400 ft/min
• Straight nosebar drive size reduced by 50%—fits into frame height
• Weighted belt take-up module on curves reduces product maintenance
Filed Under: Factory automation, Design World articles, Conveyors, Linear motion • slides, Motion control • motor controls