Molex Incorporated showcased its high-speed, high-density and high-signal integrity interconnect technology at Super Computing 2012.
- Molex will have on display the following high-speed interconnect products and solutions:
- 25 Gbps QSFP+ Silicon Photonics Based Active Optical Cables: Molex recently demonstrated a 100 Gbps QSFP+ Active Optical Cable based on silicon photonics single chip transceiver technology enabling next generation 100 Gbps optical interconnect applications.
- Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP+) 40 Gbps QDR and 56 Gbps Active Optical Cable (AOC) Assemblies: Providing the longest link distance and lowest power consumption on the market today, the assemblies achieve 40 and 56 Gbps data rates over long reaches of up to 4 km (2.49 miles) using only 0.78 and 1 W per cable end, respectively.
- z-Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (zQSFP+) Interconnect Solution: Designed for next-generation high-density applications found in high performance computing, telecommunications, data networking, test and measurement and medical diagnostic equipment.
- iPass+™ (HSC) CXP Copper and Optical Systems: Enables twelve channels of 10 Gbps data for up to 120 Gbps of total bandwidth; with the enhanced-footprint integrated connectors enabling ten channels of 10 Gbps data, for up to 100 Gbps of total bandwidth.
- zSFP+ Connector Solutions: Supports 25 Gbps applications, with backward compatibility for 10 Gbps Ethernet and 16 Gbps Fibre Channel applications.
Filed Under: Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, Electronics • electrical