Molex Incorporated announces it will showcase a wide range of its Brad® connectivity and communications solutions and Woodhead® electrical products at Automation Fair 2012 in Philadelphia, PA, November 7-8, Booth 1417.
Brad connectivity solutions from Molex at Automation Fair 2012 include:
- Brad SST™ IP67 Remote Communication Module for PROFIBUS- connectivity is a powerful PB3 remote module designed to execute high-speed PROFIBUS DP data exchange with Rockwell’s Logix Controllers.
- Brad SST Communication Modules for Rockwell Automation PAC /PLC controllers are available for AS-i, PROFIBUS, MODBUS, MODBUS/TCP and Siemens Industrial Ethernet protocols.
- Updated Brad® SST™ eNetMeter™ User Sample Code that allows any ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SoftLogix and GuardLogix‡ controllers more flexibility to interface and to retrieve real-time DeviceNet§ diagnostic data from any DeviceNet network.
Woodhead products from Molex at Automation Fair 2012 include:
- Watertite® Wet-Location Wiring Devices for extremely rough and wet environments, meet NEMA type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, IP65, IP66 and IP67
- Solderless Terminals in a wide variety of wire sizes and materials, including low-halogen, are offered to fit virtually every application.
- Indoor and Outdoor Support Grips evenly distribute the weight of sloping runs of cabling, rods, tubing and hoses to prevent damage.
- Woodhead® Hand Lamps are rugged, portable lighting products designed for high performance and long service life in industrial settings.
- Aero-Motive® Standard Duty Cord Reels in swing- or rigid-mount versions, are used in dry indoor applications to keep cords of power supply, lighting and other mobile equipment safely out of the way.
- Woodhead® Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Products provide worker protection and power cord safety in commercial and industrial applications.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, Electronics • electrical