MORNSUN recently launched a new Rail R3 DC/DC converters URF1D_LD-40WR3, as an extension of MORNSUN 6-20W rail R3 DC/DC converters.
This new series URF1D_LD-40WR3 provides a wide input voltage range of 40-160VDC required by input voltages of 72V, 96V, 110V in railway industry. Outputs and isolation voltage up to 3000VDC/1500VAC ensure them to meet the railway locomotive EN50155 standard requirements and EN62368 standard requirements. The converters also offer a wide operating temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃. Protections for input UVP, OSC, OCP, OVP and OTP are also included. Housed in 2*1 inch DIP package, this URF1D_LD-40WR3 series is available for packages with optional heat sink in PCB mount, chassis mount and DIN rail mount, which offers flexibility to the designer of the end-product and makes this series ideal for applications in railway monitoring, lighting equipment, information display and other railway vehicle-related equipment.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range: 40-160VDC
- Enhanced isolation, isolation voltage: 3000VDC/1500VAC
- Operating temp. range: -40℃ to +85℃
- Input Under-voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current, over–voltage protection, over-temperature protection
- International standard pin-out
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S(Chassis mounting) or A4S(35mm DIN-Rail mounting)
- Meets requirements of railway standard EN50155
Filed Under: Converters (electrical) AD + DA • transformers, Electronics • electrical