Part number “BU1632-JJ-1-G” holds a single CR1632 Lithium battery.
Built with reliability as the first ideal, it’s designed to meet the stresses of handheld portable applications. A heavy duty plastic body and robust battery contacts meet those requirements for typical medical or consumer type products.
Contacts were specifically designed for the rigors of portable applications and have gold-flash over nickel plating onto a phosphor bronze base metal. The contacts feature low electrical resistance and offer intermittent free connections.
- Self-extinguishing and flame-retardant properties conform with the UL 94
- Reinforced with glass fibers, LCP’s are particularly outstanding in terms of their elastic modulus and strength. LCP replicates metal by offering a tensile strength and modulus close to aluminum.
- Lower profile than other competing products at 5.2 mm height above the PCB
- Excellent chemical & humidity resistance, can withstand multiple applications of common sterilization methods like autoclave, chemical, ETO, radiation, hot
steam and hot air.
- Resists shock, vibration, and is one-meter drop test certified.
- Light weight, 0.93g
- Superior dielectric strength @ 1,100 volts/mil.
- 260 reflow or wave solder compatible
- Bifurcated contacts that resist corrosion
- LCP is halogen, PFOS, and PFOA free, as well as SVHC, REACH, RoHS 2, and WEEE compliant.
CR1632 cells typically offer approximately 130 mAh of power in a compact package, making them perfect for circuits with low power requirements. CR1632 and DL1632 cells are used for primary power or backup power.
Delivery is normally from distributor stock, or after a short waiting period.
Memory Protection Devices, Inc.