Muncie 17 Series directional control valves are suited for a variety of hydraulic applications where flow rates are low. 17 Series valves are sectional type, meaning that valve sections can be “stacked” in any combination for the requirements of the application. They are used for both open center or closed center circuits. Activation is via solenoids. Control switch kits are also available for the 17 Series.
Key Features / Benefits:
- The package requires minimal mounting space
- Mounting brackets and optional wiring kits are included
- Sectional design has flexibility in assembly and availability for up to six work sections
- The valve has low neutral pressure requirements due to the unloading style inlet section
- A range of valve options, such as work port relief valves, allow for customization to match your circuit requirements
- Nominal Flow Rate: 12 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Actuation: 12 Volt DC Solenoids
- Work Port Size: -8 SAE Straight Thread
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size: -10 SAE Straight Thread
For more information, visit www.munciepower.com.
Filed Under: Mobile Hydraulic Tips