MV Products recently released a new line of high-capacity, dual vacuum inlet traps that are mounted on carts for large substrate vacuum deposition processes used in manufacturing TFT-LCD, OLEDs, solar cells, and crystal growing.
- Two 16” high-capacity vacuum inlet traps supplied with a broad selection filter cartridges to meet specific customer requirements for high-flow vacuum deposition processes
- Up to 160 square feet of filtration surface area, 60 grams per sqaure foot of particle retention, and permit easy access to process components for maintenance
- Can be equipped with internally cooled baffles with up to 30 square feet of cooling surface area
- Each MultiTrap® unit can be mounted vertically or horizontally and can be supplied with NW-40 to ISO-160 ports
- Available filter media includes pleated high-temperature polyester offered with 25- and 100-micron ratings
Filed Under: Industrial automation