NEi Software announces the launch of its Advancements in Simulation Webinar Series. The complimentary series will focus on recent advancements in software driven product design testing. Engineers will gain insight into how to use the latest Finite Elements Analysis (FEA) software innovations to help meet business objectives such as reducing material costs, time to market and field failures.
Sessions will be lead by NEi Software FEA experts who provide engineers with FEA mentoring, training and support. The sessions include an overview of advancements in product design analysis followed by composite analysis, nonlinear analysis and analysis optimization. The webinars will include applications of these advancements to a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, civil, manufacturing, marine, medical, and offshore petroleum. The company’s most recent Nastran release, NEi Nastran V10 will be highlighted during these sessions.
Some of these advancements include:
• Optimizing material costs and weight through micromechanics based composite laminate failure prediction
• Increasing efficiencies of nonlinear and surface contact analyses through the adaptive nonlinear static and transient analysis
• Increasing accuracy of product life analyses with integrated multiaxial fatigue and vibration fatigue
• Increasing productivity through integration with other Nastran solvers enabling greater model portability
• Reducing design time by using specialized modules such as the NEi Editor to optimize your Nastran input file parameters
Registration is now open. Admission to the webinar sessions is free. Those interested in registering can do so at the following site: Advancements in Simulation.
Session Descriptions, Date and Time and Registration links
S1-Product Design Analysis Advancements, Jun 22
S2-Composite Analysis Advancements, Jul 20 at 10AM PT –> S2 Registration
S3-Nonlinear Analysis Advancements Sep 21 at 10AM PT –> S3 Registration
S4-Analysis Optimization Advancements Oct 19 at 10AM PT –> S4 Registration
Filed Under: FEA software, Simulation, Software