Balluff (Florence, KY) SteelFace sensors are designed and built tough to survive longer in your most abusive applications. For applications that require something more compact than a tubular sensor, Balluff is pleased to offer the all new flatpack SteelFace sensor. The one piece stainless steel housing offers a robust operating face for the most demanding applications. And Balluff’s all new patent pending coating makes it the ideal sensor choice for extreme applications. Features include:
- One piece stainless steel housing.
- 5mm operating distance (flush).
- Factor 1 – all metals can be sensed.
- Weld slag resistant W51coating – (patent pending).
- Weld field immune.
- High switching frequency.
- Round corner housing.
For more information, visit www.balluff.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)