TROY, MI — Dimensional Control Systems, Inc. (DCS) releases a new version of its quality data analysis and reporting software, GDM-3D, with enhancements that dramatically increase efficiencies for users.
Like all GDM-3D versions, Version 7.0 is commonized and interoperable with 3DCS tolerance analysis software; these features are enhanced in this version to improve its support of the overall DCS closed loop solution. Version 7.0 also simplifies the CAD translation process for users of all CAD systems, and includes numerous ease-of-use enhancements.
This new software includes built-in CAD translation that allows users to work directly, and seamlessly, with CAD file formats including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, ProEngineer, UG-NX, Parasolid, Solidworks and JT.
Other enhancements that make GDM-3D Version 7.0 even easier to use than previous versions include:
• All menu icons updated with more user-friendly and graphical images
• Ability to create and display new measurements based on measured features
• Ability to auto-distribute charts to new pages based on various feature parameters
• Ability to group charts and create report pages based on color-coded pass/fail criteria
• Ability to group edit parameters for any selected set of charts in a report
• Visual improvements and cleaner, more streamlined images
• Customizable report formats to export reported data and statistics to Excel, pdf or html
Dimensional Control Systems
Filed Under: 3D CAD, Software
Tell Us What You Think!