High power handling capabilities safeguard modern telecommunications interfaces
Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) has introduced two series of discrete low capacitance TVS Diode Arrays (SPA Diodes) optimized to help telecommunications circuit and hardware designers safeguard telecom interfaces from lightning-induced surges and electrostatic discharge (ESD) damage.
The SP4020 and SP4021 Series TVS Diode Arrays:
- Integrate low capacitance steering diodes with either one or two TVS diodes to provide unidirectional or bidirectional protection from electrical threats for 3.3 (SP4020) and 5V (SP4021) applications.
- Offer a very low loading capacitance, which helps preserve signal integrity and minimize data loss.
- Can safely absorb high levels of lightning-induced surge current.
- Are ideal for interfaces including, but not limited to T1/E1/T3/E3, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, USB 1.1/2.0, etc.
- Offer very high power dissipation capability.
- Exceed the highest level of the IEC61000-4-2 standard (±8 kV) to provide high equipment reliability during installation and servicing.
- Provide low clamping voltages for sensitive chipsets, protecting them from catastrophic failure and maximizing system reliability.
For more information please visit littelfuse.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)