The MAC00-B41 is a new module intended to be used for the integrated MAC servo motors type MAC400 and MAC800.
The module offers the following extended I/O functions :
– 6 digital I/O (24V tolerant)
– 2 analogue 12 bit inputs
– 2 multi function RS422 channels
– Dual supply feature for safe motor stop
– Galvanically isolated RS232 and RS485
– New simple and robust internal connector
– M12 industrial connectors for simple and safe connection
The module is primarily intended for dispenser applications where a very fast motor start and stop function is needed. The start and stop jitter is les tha 50µs and syncronization with an external encoder is possible.
In addition the module contains a galvanically isolated RS232 and RS485 interface to be used for setup and diagnosis or permanent connection in a network.
Later this year additional software features are planned, such as fully programmable PLC with high speed I/O´s.
Filed Under: Motion control • motor controls, Motors • servo