Minneapolis, MN — Minco has a new, free guide that walks you through defining your temperature sensing application requirements and choosing the best sensor and instrument solution. This guide will also help you determine what sensing technology is best, show you how to compare sensor alternatives and help you obtain parts for testing and prototyping sensors. The Sensors & Instruments Solutions Guide can be ordered in print from Minco’s website or downloaded free.
If you have any responsibility regarding temperature sensing, transmitting or recording, you must have this Catalog in your library. This new publication has a number of improvements including:
• It highlights the 255 parts that are in stock and ready for fast delivery. It also shows thousands of other standard sensor designs and explains how to work with Minco engineers to build a custom sensing solution.
• It includes several brand new products such as a compact plug sensor, integrated sensor/transmitter assembly, conductivity level sensor, programmable “smart” transmitters and more.
• It offers a full line of sensor and transmitter assemblies with calibration accuracy options to meet virtually any temperature sensing application requirement.
• Streamlined, simplified ordering and quick access to part drawings.
• Choose from many Explosion-proof and Intrinsically-safe sensor designs for your applications in hazardous areas.
The 172-page guide explains various temp sensing solutions for process control, building automation, defense, aerospace, machinery and industrial and commercial equipment. The guide has complete technical data on sensor assemblies, probes, miniature sensors, sanitary sensors, stator RTDs, HVAC temperature and humidity sensors, flexible sensors, elements, instruments, transmitters and accessories. In addition to the Guide, a Non-Invasive Sensors Design Kit is also available.
Filed Under: Sensors (position + other), Sensors (temperature), Test + measurement • test equipment