Two new technical documents have recently been published and are available from the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA).
ISO 1219-1:2012 (supersedes ISO 1219-1:2006): Fluid power systems and components — Graphical symbols and circuit diagrams — Part 1: Graphical symbols for conventional use and data-processing applications [third edition]
- Scope: This part of ISO 1219 establishes basic elements for symbols. It specifies rules for devising fluid power symbols for use on components and in circuit diagrams.
- This part of ISO 1219 is a collective application standard of the ISO 14617 series. In this part of ISO 1219, the symbols are designed in fixed dimensions to be used directly in data processing systems, which might result in different variants.
- NFPA list price: $295.00
- NFPA member price: $234.00
ISO 3601-1:2012 (supersedes ISO 3601-1:2008 and technical corrigendum): Fluid power systems – O-rings – Part 1: Inside diameters, cross-sections, tolerances and designation codes [fifth edition]
- Scope: This part of ISO 3601 specifies the inside diameters, cross-sections, tolerances and designation codes for O-rings used in fluid power systems for general industrial and aerospace applications.
- NFPA list price: $169.00
- NFPA member price: $134.00
For more information, visit www.nfpa.com.
Filed Under: Mobile Hydraulic Tips