Designed specifically for extreme environments such as industrial plants, Northwire’s line of Fieldbus cables offers high performance, robust materials, and unique features for a diverse range of applications. As one of the leading Fieldbus cable manufacturers, NWI’s DataCELL line of Fieldbus systems includes FOUNDATION fieldbus cable for H1 Type A applications, instrumentation tray cable, ITC/PLTC-ER rated Fieldbus cable, Marshaling EZ, and more to give customers the ideal solution for their needs.
Fieldbus CableNorthwire offers tailored products in its DataCELL line that include features such as:
- Meets or exceeds the new FF-844 specifications for Type A
- CSA certified, RoHS and REACH qualified, and approved for CE Mark
- UL listed ITC/PLTC-ER and CSA CMX-Outdoor-CMG
- Arctic grade and marine shipboard rated
- Resistance to impact, cut, flame, oil, water, and UV rays
- Suitability for use in Class I, Div 2 hazardous locations
- A round, smooth jacket that makes stripping and installation effortless and secure
- 18 and 16 AWG, single and multi-pair cables with alternate color, shielding and grounding options
Additionally, Northwire’s ITC-ER rating on all versions eliminates the need for conduit in most applications, and the ITC/PLTC-ER rated fieldbus cables pass the same crush and impact tests for metal clad cable (UL 1569) without difficult metal armor.
The post NWI’s family of Fieldbus cables can help you save time and money appeared first on Wire and Cable Tips.
Filed Under: Wire & Cable Tips, Cables + cable management