PHD, Inc. is pleased to release a new metric design of its Optimax Series OCG Round Body Pneumatic Cylinder. Built on the foundation of long-life products for industrial automation, PHD Optimax actuators are designed to meet machine builders’ performance requirements at a competitive price. These economical, efficient, and reliable actuators provide an alternative choice to PHD’s standard “built-toorder” product line, delivering even more cost-effective solutions to meet industrial application needs. Optimax Series OCG Round Body Pneumatic Cylinders are designed to be extremely versatile and economical for use in the machine builders’ market.
• Imperial and new metric designs to match machine builders’ specifications
• Competitively priced
• Field repairable
• 6 bore sizes with 10 stroke lengths
• Drop-in mounting to match global standard
• Standard cushions to reduce end of travel impact
• Magnets standard for switch sensing capability
To learn more and download or order a catalog, visit www.phdinc.com/ocg.
Filed Under: Actuators, Linear motion • slides, Pneumatic equipment + components