OKW (Bridgeville, PA) has added new Round and Oval models to its new range of SYNERGY electronic enclosures – its first to be manufactured from both plastic and aluminum.
The new models mean the SYNERGY range now offers 36 enclosures in four types – Round, Oval, Square, and Edge (rectangular) – all with a superb quality surface finish for high value handheld, desktop and wall mounted electronics equipment.
Applications include medical and therapeutic systems, measurement and control technology, home automation, peripherals, and building services electronics.
SYNERGY enclosures feature:
- OKW’s new fast-connect system, which is based around four internal assembly pillars that hold each enclosure together.
- Glass reinforced polyamide pillars that snap in to the recessed top panel.
- The main body section of each case is extruded from AlMgSi 0.5 aluminum.
- SYNERGY’s top and base sections are manufactured from UV-resistant ASA+PC-FR (UL 94 V-0).
- PCBs can be mounted in the top and bottom. Cables of up to ø 0.118″ can be routed out of the bottom section. There is also plenty of space for interfaces on the other surfaces.
- Round and Square models are offered in three plan sizes: 3.94” x 3.94”; 4.72” x 4.72”; 5.51” x 5.51”, all in heights of 1.57”, 2.76” or 3.94”.
- Oval and Edge (rectangular) models are also available in three plan sizes: 6.30” x 3.15”; 7.09” x 3.54”; 7.87” x 3.94”, all in 1.57”, 2.76” or 3.94” heights.
For more information visit www.okwenclosures.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)