- No plastic end-walls to minimize length.
- A double-sided configuration for increased pin-count density.
- A central keying rib for strength and alignment.
- A tin-to-tin contact interface.
- A measure of 1 mm in length per number of contacts.
- Availability in 4, 6, 8, or 10 contact positions.
- A voltage rating of 300 VAC.
- perature range from -40 to +125°C.
- A durability rating of 5 cycles.
For more information, visit www.avx.com.
Filed Under: Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, Rapid prototyping