Traco Power’s new 30 / 65 W TPI line of compact open frame ac/dc power supplies are cost-optimized for price sensitive industrial, automation and IoT applications. The TPI 30 and TPI 65 products feature:
- -40° C ~ +85° C operation
- Rated full load to +60C, convection cooled
- up to 94% efficiency
- 120-130% peak load (5 secs)
- ErP compliance
- IEC / EN / UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- Internal Class B Filter
- Class II prepared (no safety ground required)
- -20 / +10% Vout Adjustment
- 3000 Vac reinforced isolation
The TPI 30 provides 30 W of power in a compact 3.34 x 1.38 x 0.77-in. open-frame package and single outputs ranging from 3.3~53 V. The TPI 65 provides 65 W of power in a compact 3.00 x 2.00 x 0.94-in. open-frame package and single outputs ranging from 5~53 V. High reliability of 3,340k hours (TPI 30) or 1,490k hours (TPI 65) per MIL-HDBK-217F is supported by Traco Power’s 3-year product warranty.
For more information, visit tracopower.us/tpi.
Filed Under: Motors • ac, Motors • dc