ORMEC‚â€™s H-series AC brushless servo ‚Âmotors provide high torque-to-inertia ratios, excellent continuous torque and peak torque per‚Âformance in a compact design. These industrial-quality servo motors incorporate high energy, rare earth, neodymium-iron-boron magnets and a highly efficient stator winding design which results in excellent power density.
* Continuous Stall Torques – 3 to 665 in-lb (0.32 to 75 N-m)
* High Peak Torques – 8 to 1,000 in-lb (0.96 to 113 N-m)
* Output Power – 100 to 11,000 watts (0.13 to 15 HP)
* High Maximum Speeds – 3,000 to 5,000 RPM
* Incremental Encoder – resolutions up to 131,072 counts per revolution
* Optional Absolute Encoders – feature multi-rev operation up to 1,048,576 counts/rev.
* Class B or F Insulation – providing long winding life under rated operating conditions
* Minimum Torque Ripple & Cogging – smooth low-speed performance
* Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) – standard IP-67 except shaft opening
* Optional Fail-Safe holding brakes
The H-series servo‚Â motors completely eliminate brush wear maintenance problems, and feature extremely durable construction, which includes heavy duty bearings. Rugged MS connectors provide reliable interconnections to both motor and optical encoder.
Filed Under: Encoders • optical, Motion control • motor controls, Motors • servo