Lascar Electronics (Erie, PA) has launched PanelPilotACE, a new hardware and software display platform that enables the rapid development of fully customized industrial and commercial user interfaces and panel meters. PanelPilotACE’s combination of a multifunctional touch-screen color display with drag-and-drop design software removes the need for any coding.
The PanelPilotACE Design Studio software features:
- A library of pre-defined elements.
- A number of building blocks to allow users to add elements to their project.
The first PanelPilotACE compatible display hardware, the SGD 43-A, features:
- Multiple standard inputs and interfaces.
- A 4.3” capacitive touch-screen.
- An ARM 9 processor running embedded Linux.
For more information, visit www.lascarelectronics.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping