This webinar aired on April 29, 2020
Please clink the link below to watch on demand
IoT is hard. Digital Transformation is risky. Industry 4.0 was created by out of touch PhDs in an ivory tower with no sense of real world impact, or ROI.
With over 30 years solving difficult problems for our customers in the OT space, HMS is in a unique position to support our customers in their Digital Transformation Journey. HMS provides a common sense step by step approach to unlocking the full potential of your business – starting with the industrial edge as a key enabler.
The webinar will focus on smart industry solutions to key pains common to manufacturing OEMs, including:
• reduction of operational costs for remote troubleshooting trips,
• easy access to hard to reach machines via remote asset monitoring
• enabling hard to connect OT devices to IT systems with OT/IT conversion
• increasing reliability with predictive maintenance, OEE models
• innovating your business with new XaaS OPEx based enablers
• and more!
Attendees of this webinar will learn how to:
- Easily qualify where they are in their Digital Transformation journey, and understand how to take next steps
- Identify 3 or 4 solutions that HMS offers which could be installed to quickly solve for some real world business problems
- Leverage HMS IoT Consultants to help architect an end to end IoT solution
Director of Strategy, Business Development – IoT
Director, Engineering Services and Partnerships
Managing Editor, Design World
Filed Under: WEBINARS