Saelig (Fairport, NY) has introduced the System 8 Diagnostic Solution Plus, a PCB test system that uses a selection of CD-drive-size modules to create a PC-driven PCB test station. Features include:
- An Analog IC Tester: for in-circuit functional testing of analog ICs and discrete components (no programming or circuit diagrams needed). Fully configurable V-I Tester for detection of faults on unpowered boards.
- A Multiple Instrument Station: includes 8 high specification test and measurement instruments in one module (Frequency Counter, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Digital Floating Multimeter, Auxiliary PSU, and Universal I/O).
- An Advanced Test Module: offers powerful test combinations for flexible, comprehensive fault diagnosis, including functional, connections, voltage, thermal and V-I signature tests.
- An Advanced Matrix Scanner: 64 channels for fast data acquisition to test high pin count devices as well as complete PCBs; sweep signal frequency to observe device under test response over a frequency range.
- A Triple Output Variable Power Supply: provides required supply voltages to the unit under test.
For more information, visit www.saelig.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping